What you really need to know about me is how much I love food! I seem to be hungry 80% of the time (the other 20% I am sleeping), and my favourite times of the day are: breakfast, lunch and dinner. Good, nicely cooked food, makes my day!
- RT @mexfoodjournal: Arrachera (skirt steak) tacos served with a fresh tomatillo verde salsa and charred spring onions on corn tortill... ht… 2 weeks ago
- RT @mexfoodjournal: Oaxaca's Mezcal, a Labor of Love - klou.tt/h00gkqzzrmeg 1 month ago
- RT @mexfoodjournal: Tlayudas in Oaxaca are what street tacos are to Mexico City, or pizza is to New York City. They’re the quintessen... ht… 1 month ago
- RT @mexfoodjournal: Where to drink Mezcal in Oaxaca by Brooklyn Tropicali - Over our collective 3 ½ months in the city of Oaxaca (and... ht… 1 month ago
- RT @mexicanfoodtour: Have you tried Gorditas? An antojito made with masa and stuffed with cheese, meat or other fillings https://t.co/Lm4tz… 1 month ago